Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep need a replacement for Spitfires ride.

No she didn't drop it or wreck, it just BROKE. there it was sitting on the floor in the garage.

Looking for a replacement if anyone has one, Mine are gone, given to needy folks quite some time ago. So now it is I who am needy. Anyone got one????

Please HELP!

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
I have one!!!!
Only $1,000,000.00 cash.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Froghunter said:

No she didn't drop it or wreck, it just BROKE. there it was sitting on the floor in the garage.

Looking for a replacement if anyone has one, Mine are gone, given to needy folks quite some time ago. So now it is I who am needy. Anyone got one????

Please HELP!
I just ordered a set of billet VL mirrors from Oneida for 126.00... if you dont want to go that route.. give me a week (for them to arrive) and I will proudly send you my left one.. (it has a few scratches, but nothing bad..)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
ECKS said:
I have one!!!!
Only $1,000,000.00 cash.
you are a brat... but I love ya

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Froghunter said:

Please HELP!
If it's just the mirror head that seperated from the stem, right or left side will work. Mad Dog had a mirror fall of, we replaced the mirror head only, the stem was fine. Either way, I'm sure I have one, just have to dig it out of a box.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! I got one....Greywolf who lives just up the road dropped it off yesterday, so Spitfire can see again!

Thanks!!!

She is happy now~!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts