Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey Ken, I tried to send you a PM but I'm not sure if it went through. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Update-I'll head out at 6:45 and meet you at the DD in Berlin, MA around 8:15. Safe ride and see you in the morning.
Mark
Just got your PM. We’ll stay the course! See you in a few hours.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Safe travels today guys....have fun.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Ken, Thanks for leading a great ride. Dennis, good to see you as always. 12hrs and 45 minutes and 541 miles. Not a bad day!!! NH does have the highest rate of suicide squirrels. Would you agree Ken??

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Got in just after 8pm...over 14 hours on the road, and 590 miles! I wish I had an extra day to spend up there.

The squirrel situation is bizarre. Without exaggeration, we probably saw over 500 dead squirrels on the road. On the way home, we'd see groups of 20-30 dead on the side of the road. Maybe they drank the kool aid.

Hoping for a few more longer rides before the season is over. Maybe Vermont during peak foliage, and the fall Shoo Fly Pie ride (get it on the calendar, Dennis!)

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
great day all...98 degrees on wed...40's yesterday morning...new England...what else...great riding...good lunch...thanx for joining us bob and sherri… glad you got home safe and before midnite ken and mark. Made it home pretty dry today...hit the rain when I hit the Ct line. Thanx again everyone for makin it a nice day.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts