Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

161 - 180 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Sounds like you all had a great time today. Could someone share the story on the Dog's offroading experience? :shock:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
What happened to dog was this...

jason1gp said:
Sounds like you all had a great time today. Could someone share the story on the Dog's offroading experience? :shock:
Dog was driving down the street minding his own business when all of a suddened a left turn pop up from no where...

SQUIRREL!

and the rest was history.

Moral to the story: Don"t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I think dog has to tell the story because we are all wondering what he was thinking at the time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
gregstur said:
Ebwan said:
Home Safe, need to go get some beer...

327 miles today for me and I got a real good start on the permanent racoon eyes for the summer.

Great to see you all.
:biglaugh: Don't you have to go to Holden for beer?
No, No, No... I'm from Princeton your thinking of Dick Hurtz.. He's from Holden. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
Re: What happened to dog was this...

BigBert said:
jason1gp said:
Dog was driving down the street minding his own business when all of a suddened a left pop up from no where... SQUIRREL and the rest was history.

Moral to the stor: Don"t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I think dog has to tell the story because we are all wondering what he was thinking at the time.
He was probably thing man, Lu's got reverse AND a remote to open his trunk and all I got are these stinking badges that light up and have no other function.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I got home around 3:30, but didn't have a chance to log it. Fantastic day today!!! 200 miles, the sun in the sky, and a great lunch with friends.

But c'mon Tena...scrawny? Really??? Size-manageable? sure. Scrawny, hell no.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
What a great day, couldn't have asked for a nicer day, but like Michele said..........I am tired!

Awesome ride Dennis!!! And good food :)

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
It sure looked like the CC fit well Ken 8)

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
I'm tired and sunburned

·
Premium Member
9,339 Posts
the_snake1201 said:
I got home around 3:30, but didn't have a chance to log it. Fantastic day today!!! 200 miles, the sun in the sky, and a great lunch with friends.

Hey at least she remembered your screen-name

BTW, awesome sig line Ken :D

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
OK, here is the story. I had just bought a new book, "Maximum Control, Mastering Your Heavyweight Bike" (Pat Hanh). Read up to chapter 6. Chapter 7? How to make a left turn from a stop sign. Don't worry I will have that chapter read by tonight. :oops:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
sweetlu said:
the_snake1201 said:

Hey at least she remembered your screen-name

BTW, awesome sig line Ken :D
Is this Mike?

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a great ride through very scenic parts of CT and other States with some formidable mileage. Very envious but I will be there for the next one, count on it ;)

Lu, 500+ miles :shock: ... bet you were glad you rode a Wing :D

161 - 180 of 217 Posts