Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Ask and you shall receive.

Michelle, one is on your way. :wink:

If you are interested let me know, they are on me. Dog, PM me your address.

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
sweetlu said:
Ask and you shall receive.

Michelle, one is on your way. :wink:

If you are interested let me know, they are on me. Dog, PM me your address.

SWEETLU YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

This is great! I can't believe you did this! It's going on my jacket the minute I get it!!!! You Rock!!!

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Great day. Good Food and Good friends..... Again Thanks Dennis!!!

Does anybody remember where this place was? I'm curious if this was in Rhode Island. RI is the only state in the NE I need to check off on my map.

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
Lu - why am I thinking you may have been on the Newport ride with Carlos? Maybe I'm confusing it with that CT ride.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
shame he missed that weekender at Misquamicut in Rhode island...watching Moenko go postal was worth the trip alone...miss the poor lug.

·
Administrator
16,246 Posts
I can't remember what I had for supper last night.....no idea when that was. For some reason I thought you were there though. Remember doing a group photo on a Pier.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I don’t remember being in a ride to Newport with Carlos, when was that?
I can't remember what I had for supper last night.....no idea when that was. For some reason I thought you were there though. Remember doing a group photo on a Pier.
My first ride, we rode to Plymouth, MA and we did a picture on the pier at the lobster hut and then rode down to the Sagamore bridge and did a picture there somewhere in the turn off in the park looking out over the tanks. I remember that ride well, it was my first one and with time fleeting away you guys decided to take 195 back home. Darby and Steve rode the backroads of 25 for me because I did not want to ride on the highway yet.

The ride down to Newport was a year or so later where we stopped at the end of Jamestown and then around Fort Adams for a photo op and then onto Becky's BBQ in Middletown, RI. I remember that Dennis went on this ride but I think around Fort Adam's he peeled off because he had to get back to work.

We had a lot of people on those rides.

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
yes the good ol days...good turnouts for rides, lunches...anything group oriented...sign of the times I guess.

201 - 217 of 217 Posts