Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
Great pics Ann Marie. 8)

Carsten, I wish you were there buddy. The Wing rode like a champ :D , now I got to take care of that stock seat . :cry:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Darn, I not only missed a great ride but also a "Stomach Buster" :curse:

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
great riding w/all you guys yesterday...as usual missed the highlite of the ride...we'll have to get a cam to mount to the person riding behind the dog in future rides as we could make a bundle selling "Dog Bloopers" or more like "Dog Poopers".... weather couldn't have been better, hope you all enjoyed the lunch once it finally got there as well as the countryside my side of the state. Add another 15 mph to some of those twisitys and I think you may understand why I have as much mileage on my bike as I do. Till next time..ride safe

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Ok Snake, rule number 1, don't stand next to Jay, me or Lou and you won't look scrawny.

Rule number 2, for me. Don't bust on Lou about his lack of having an AC on the wing and he won't cut you off in the parking lot. Lou, pictures don't lie.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Mmmagicfingers said:
pbrider said:
Well sales of the "DOG" patch have gone up considerably since yesterdays ride-once again the "Dog" steals the show!!

Hey, is this really a patch???? I WANT ONE!!!
Due to the recent surge in sales, the Dog Patch is on back order....

Thank you for saying that though Michelle, I may make some just for a few chosen ones. :)

·
Premium Member
5,663 Posts
TOPDOGJIM said:
Mmmagicfingers said:
pbrider said:
Well sales of the "DOG" patch have gone up considerably since yesterdays ride-once again the "Dog" steals the show!!

Thank you for saying that though Michelle, I may make some just for a few chosen ones. :)
I'm serious! I just sewed my patches on my jacket, and this would be put in a place of honor....hmmmm....where would that be?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Mmmagicfingers said:
TOPDOGJIM said:
Mmmagicfingers said:
pbrider said:

I'm serious! I just sewed my patches on my jacket, and this would be put in a place of honor....hmmmm....where would that be?
I would think somewhere very close to the seat that the Dog defiled at the dealership . . . maybe!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
gregstur said:
Mmmagicfingers said:
TOPDOGJIM said:
Mmmagicfingers said:
pbrider said:

I would think somewhere very close to the seat that the Dog defiled at the dealership . . . maybe!

Greg to polite to say it but I'm not.

.......................................................Butt.....................................................

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
thank you

Dennis, First thank you for putting together a great ride!

If you ran with us you were not a fool only a fool would have stayed home on a lovely day like we had. Paul, you get a pass on this one. We all know that family and work comes first and you will be there another time. Anne Marie, Pictures are great! I am glad I am in at least one of them because when my wife was looking at them she said, where are you? Everyone thanks for the friendship and the laughs.

I am not expecting to be at that May Rally (might show up for a day) and I looked at my scheudle for the Yankee Rally and I already have other plans to be at a wedding. But I will raise my glass to each of you and toast to you for a safe, dry and enjoyable weekend.

Sweetlu, Capt, MMMagicFingers, snake, ebwan, Funbikerchick & Steve and was great to finally meet you all.

Have a good week everyone

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Everyone will be happy to know I just signed up for the experienced rider course on May 16th. It is in Colchester CT. My VR brother Sweetlu - so gently suggested it and he is right. I am going to take the trunk off the Vision for the time being. The following weekend brings the May Bay Rally and the famous Dog Curve...Bring it on. :shock:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
:applause: I think EVERYBODY could learn new things from an advanced course .. good for you, Jimbo!!!

TOPDOGJIM said:
Everyone will be happy to know I just signed up for the experienced rider course on May 16th. It is in Colchester CT. My VR brother Sweetlu - so gently suggested it and he is right. I am going to take the trunk off the Vision for the time being. The following weekend brings the May Bay Rally and the famous Dog Curve...Bring it on. :shock:

·
Super Moderator
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
hated leaving out that part of the ride Folks..it was initially in the plans and for me it was probably the highlight of the ride...those who have ridden it may agree...unfortunately due to the size of the group and getting back on to the main road when this one turns off would realisticly been a problem trying to keep us all together...doable but better left for a weekday...however it will be included in the MayBay friday ride. Remember to take the turn wide though. BTW Paul...if one looks close enough you could almost make out an "X" marks the spot where.......we decided to stop for a cigarette break.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Woodswoman said:
Going up this, or down it?
Going down is much better than going up! :p Well you asked!

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
I took the advanced course about 9 years ago. I think I will probably take it again in a year or so when I think it is time for Steve to take it.

I met a woman once (took a class with her) that took the advanced course with her husband EVERY spring as a refresher.

181 - 200 of 217 Posts