Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no better day to start the season off (initially thought it was April fools day :duh: ... hoping the weather cooperates... when and where will depend on interest.

So far:
dennis (DcinCT)
Big Bert
ann marie (Cortjester)
jay & michelle (Capt and MMMagicFingers)
Carlos (4dtvman)
Sean (SSquire)*
Volusia* (Shawn)
ken (snake)
tena (funbikerchick)
steve
gregstur
Max
Randy
Dog

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
So what is the plan? I think it is a wonderful anniversary gift to give my wife, since we have been cooped up all winter together!

·
Super Moderator
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets see who's planning on making it, then it will be easier to pick a central meeting place and plan the ride/lunch spot from there. Will post a meeting place and ride idea next saturday.

·
Administrator
16,330 Posts
Pencil me and Mmmagicfingers in for a ride with you guys.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
I might be interested if I'm not putting the trike kit on my friends bike. Or if I'm finished we'll have one more person.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
DCinCT said:
how did Mario ever make out w/the nomad ?
I ordered a Tow-pac kit for it yesterday so he's keeping his bike. Also he is getting a Russel all day seat for. So he should have no excuses now.

I can't wait to install it so I can try it.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Since me and big bert are coming maybe the bean would be a good place to meet. That would be 60 miles for me and 40 miles for the captain.

I'm hoping when I get back from Portugal we could do another Plymouth Ma lunch ride like last year but maybe on a Sunday so we can get more people to go like Phrider and Topdog.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Definite maybe!

·
Administrator
16,330 Posts
4dtvman said:
Since me and big bert are coming maybe the bean would be a good place to meet. That would be 60 miles for me and 40 miles for the captain.

I'm hoping when I get back from Portugal we could do another Plymouth Ma lunch ride like last year but maybe on a Sunday so we can get more people to go like Phrider and Topdog.
That works for us 8)

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
4dtvman said:
Sounds good!

·
Super Moderator
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
somewhere along the way I plan on doing a Jamestown Ride....probably before the summer hits...perhaps in june.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts