Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
When? I'm booked the first and second weekend of October, but otherwise open the rest of the month. I'm in!

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I’m in if its on a Saturday.

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
In!

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Hardee's in Jefferson again?

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
I am down to "tentative". The better half reminded me that we have tickets to a show in Youngstown that evening, so i need to figure out how I ride to Ashtabula, do the ride, boogie home, get showered and changed for the show...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Maybe the President will open the border and we can join you! Missing you folks!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
We won't be able to make the Bridge ride this year. Border will be opening in November. Canada still requires a negative test to enter. $150 - $200 each! So if we wanted to cross over for a weekend, we would get a test in Canada, cross over and visit. Cross back within 72 hrs of the test and show the test result to the Canadian border officer. The test nothing more than a stupid expense and deterrent to visiting with our riding friends! I can understand presenting a negative test if over for a week or more. Maybe we will be in a better situation that we can have our February get together at Grove City. Thankfully mixed vaccine doses will be accepted and we won't have to get another shot just to meet requirements. Monika and I both had the Astra shot followed by a Pfizer.

Reactions: crawdad

·
Super Moderator
63,555 Posts
Will you guys be proudly flying a "Let's Go Brandon" sign on this ride? Get some pix ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts