Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...time for fall cleaning...found this on my shelf... bought new back when..got them in the mail...tried to mount...no go...went to "national cycle site"...never read the fine print when I ordered...to be used w/ a national cycle lite bar setup...I had oem... so put them up for sale...sold them...several weeks later, buyer sends me a pm and tells me "had he known they were damaged he wouldn't have bought them"... hmmmmm...I sent them out brand new...not damaged...not saying the party who bought them had a mishap when trying to install them...guess somewhere along the way gremlins got in the box...long story short... told him to send them back I would refund the money...my integrity to me is more important than any bad or ill feelings...

so lowers were never used...put on the shelf and figured maybe one day I could try to make it work...that day never came...as you can see one of the lowers has a crack in the top of the bracket...really shouldn't come into play into trying to mount but its cracked regardless.

$50 plus shipping gets you the lowers...nice lowers...nice chrome...anyone having anything national cycle knows that already.Wouldn't say you couldn't mod it to work w/an oem litebar... just need to be handy and creative.

Anyone going to OctVRFest and want to check them out...I could bring them w/me.

the undamaged lower...

the damaged...cracked lower...

Part Number off the packaging ...

Deflector N763A

·
Registered
670 Posts
They attach to the National Cycle Windshield mounts. I have the exact same ones.

·
Registered
670 Posts
yeah, I have The full setup. shield, bar and lowers. The lowers make it look really beefy.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
34,433 Posts
They work with a Cobra light bar too. That's what I've got. Love the lowers, they made a huge difference when I put them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.