Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold to Dennis!!!

And especially for him, the price was upped!

He has to take a trip with them and write a story of what they see through their eyes.

For him, easy---

PS. Thanks Dennis

Shipped at 2:20 this pm. 2 day priority mail

NATIONAL CYCLE DEFLECTORS #N5506 FOR SUZUKI M50 AND VOLUSIA They were used one season and then put away. They are in like new to excellent condition. When I was taking them off the bike one fell, and the two plastic screws broke, which is why they are now white. That deflector has small marks in it where it hit the floor, otherwise there are no scratches or marks on either one. The brackets are bike and side specific. Please check for your bike on the National Cycle website to make sure they will fit. $40.00 plus shipping.

Delivered at about 2:30 on 10/9

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,144 Posts
got the guards today and put them on so I'll be able to use them for my weeks trip to NH...pm me your paypal address or I can send you a check...let me know...thanx again...guards are in brand new condition. Will keep my end of the bargain and let the guards tell the story next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.