Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from my Volusia but I believe it fits all years of the C50 too. It's the "Switchblade" quick release shield and I loved how this one looks. You can see pics of it on my bike in my garage. Excellent condition, no scratches or chips. Comes with the mounting brackets. $150 plus S&H

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I've had the oem shield, National Cycle shield, Memphis Shades shield and batwing on my 3 bikes. Of all of them I liked the National Cycle Chopped best.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Viper.
I was hoping to put this shield on my Vulcan but the darn thing does not line up.... only millimeters of a difference!:moon: :twisted: So it has to go so I can buy another Switchblade, one made specifically for the Vulcan.:shades:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Highly recommend this one people. I would be buying it myself if I had not already purchased one last year - I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WAITED !!!

Good price too !!!
Someone out there is going to get a good deal ! (unfortunately it won't be me :crying: )

Good luck with the sale.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the seller of this item....because after re-reading my post, I know someone is going to ask ! :!:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Didn't get a Pm back from you for some reason. Give me txt 712-Eight Three Zero-3072. Wondering if you still have the windshield thanks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI all - I have a buyer lined up and will know for sure once S&H is confirmed. If he does not buy it I'll move on to the next person who replied and so foth in order of their resposes. Thanks everyone for your interest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts