Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Day by day. Stull hooked up to breathing machines. Fighting to stay off the vent. Staff is good here. I got a long uphill battle. Thank you all for the prayers.
Thank you for the update. Keep fighting!

Reactions: NateDog 62

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
Getting any better? Staying the same?

Yeah, staying off the vent is a priority....what are your chances of staying off the vent?

Prayers continued.

Reactions: NateDog 62

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
They seem pretty good. My o2 needs Rollercoaster thru the day but since I've been in here, it's been trending down, which is good. My inflammation markers are going down thanks to strong steroids, however, that made me go into insulin. In on remdesivir, and all this stress gave me afib so I'm on some strong blood thinners so I don't have a stroke. Now I know how my old man felt.

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
Glad to hear things are trending in the right direction. Hang in there, we'll keep praying.

·
Registered
552 Posts
They seem pretty good. My o2 needs Rollercoaster thru the day but since I've been in here, it's been trending down, which is good. My inflammation markers are going down thanks to strong steroids, however, that made me go into insulin. In on remdesivir, and all this stress gave me afib so I'm on some strong blood thinners so I don't have a stroke. Now I know how my old man felt.
Thanks for the update.
Glad there's positive progress.

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm in the ICU. Took an experimental drug. Still waiting. If God of going to deliver me, He'll give me the strength to wait on Him. God is good always.i appreciate all the prayers you can muster.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
I'm in the ICU. Took an experimental drug. Still waiting. If God of going to deliver me, He'll give me the strength to wait on Him. God is good always.i appreciate all the prayers you can muster.
You got them Bro....prayers sent.

You still keeping yourself off the vent?

Reactions: Jeffrobombero
41 - 60 of 114 Posts