Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
listen to this woman...she knows her stuff. Not the time to be stubborn. Hope the fever is going away.

·
Super Moderator
4,605 Posts
Continuing prayers for you Jeff. Stay strong

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
How you doing Jeff?

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm in a lot of pain. My fever was gone for several days but came back last night. I only have a cough that won't go away. The meds that the doc gave me don't do anything. My wife has it too. My oldest daughter she already recovered same with my 9 year old. My son never did get it.if my coughing was at least productive things would be better

I appreciate all the prayers you got

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
And that was weird. It never sent. So here's update 2.
I'm in the hospital. At least for the next 3 weeks. Hooked up to cpap full mask. Getting breathing treatments, antibodies, remesdervir and convalescent plasma.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I'm in the hospital. At least for the next 3 weeks. Hooked up to cpap full mask. Getting breathing treatments, antibodies, remesdervir and convalescent plasma.
Hang tough brother. It sounds like you're in the right place and getting comprehensive treatment. Good luck and God Bless.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
Hang in the Jeff, hopefully you turn the corner soon and get out of the hospital sooner than three weeks.

Prayers heading your way that you fully recover.

·
Registered
22,097 Posts
Hang tough. You can and will beat this.
Prayers still flowing for you and the family.

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
Sorry to hear that, brother. You've got all the prayers I can manage. Hang in there.

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
sorry to read this...will continue to send prayers your way...The BIG RIDER UP THERE will see you thru this.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow. Hope you feel better soon. Covid ain't no joke. Just never know how it's going to hit you.

Praying you make a full and speedy recovery!

·
Super Moderator
9,213 Posts
Sending prayers your way, buddy!!

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Prayers

·
Administrator
55,286 Posts
Continued prayer, that You may be healed quickly!

21 - 40 of 114 Posts