Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
301 - 320 of 324 Posts

·
Administrator
16,555 Posts
So sad...

Prayers to the family during this difficult time.

Rest in peace Jeff.

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Such sad news. Prayers go out for the family.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Prayers for Jeff and Family. You are old time tough buddy. What a fighter.:cry:

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is so sad. I didn't know Jeff but found myself checking this thread daily hoping and praying for his recovery. RIP Jeff.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Sorry to hear he passed. Had fun playing fantasy football with him in the VR league for several years.

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
Thanks, buddy.

The link in the online obituary pointing to the GoFundMe page is not "hot." However, if you copy and paste that address into a browser window, it works.

·
Super Moderator
4,690 Posts
Our deepest condolences and prayers during this difficult time.. RIP Jeff. Psalm 91:14-16.

Reactions: NateDog 62

·
Super Moderator
63,519 Posts
From Julie:
My daughter found this old post from Jeff. We were going to have it read Friday at the funeral. I didn't know if anyone from Volusia Riders might be there and if they would want to read it. No worries if not, just thought I would check before I ask someone else to read it. After it's read we are going to play the "Well Done" song by The Afters.
Communication Device Mobile phone Gadget Portable communications device Mobile device

·
Administrator
6,145 Posts
Wish I COULD be there, but I will be at the burial of an Army buddy on this Friday.

·
Super Moderator
30,463 Posts
No way I could make it, but my thoughts and prayers will be with his family.

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
What a gem of a post! 👍

A little far for us … and as Mike said, we’ve got another commitment Friday, to another friend.

·
Super Moderator
63,519 Posts
I checked in with Julie. She said:
It's been excruciating. The pain is truly unbearable. He was such an amazing dad and watching the kids suffer and grieve is the worst part. 😭 We all loved him so much!

·
Administrator
6,145 Posts
You wish there was something you could do, don't you?

301 - 320 of 324 Posts