Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no it's supposed to get sub zero here and my poor baby is sitting in an unheated, uninsulated , unfinished garage. Is there a government grant available or a charity foundation that finishes off garages to keep the baby cozy and warm? Now accepting donations of insulation, drywall and home depot\ lowes gift cards (JK :biglaugh:) #IHATEWINTER

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps I should just start the Polar Bear MC
Tonight:

Bitterly cold. Quite windy with a few snow flurries around this evening. Dangerous wind chills may approach -25F. Low around -5F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.

Ride an hour in that (and still be able to move) and you can be a member :biglaugh:

cabin fever is already setting in and I rode just last week

#IHATEWINTER

·
Registered
219 Posts
I rode yesterday for an hour or two, including about 45min of riding in the rain, but now it will be below zero, so I am stuck also. I have four bikes sitting on Battery Tenders and I cannot use them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Rode to work 27 degrees, supposed to be in the teens in the a.m. ride home going to be rough. I hate winter, too.
Billy, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as I speak it's 7 below with a wind chill of 35 below (was 13 below wind chill 45 below three hours ago), and guess where it's heading? I thought I lived in Ohio, not Minnesota!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts