Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to write a review, but a quick search of the site shows that base has pretty well been covered. That鈥檚 what I get for being so late to the long running Suzuki Boulevard party! 馃槃 I do really like it though, it鈥檚 very nice quality, I can see nicely over the top, and it looks great!
Heres a few photos,
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Plant Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, just for reference, I鈥檓 5鈥9鈥 and when I鈥檓 riding, the top of the shield is about level with my mouth. I have a nice unobstructed view forward. I took it out for an hour yesterday, running at 55-65 mph and I can feel wind coming over the top of the shield hitting the top of my helmet, but it doesn鈥檛 put any pressure on my neck, and the buffeting is very mild, not a problem for me at all. The way the shield tapers narrower at the bottom allows good airflow around me, keeping me cool in my mesh jacket. ( I live in a very hot climate ) but the shield still does a very good job of keeping wind pressure off of my body and it makes the bike much more comfortable to ride at speed. I really like it !
Forehead Chin Hand Photograph Facial expression

Reactions: DCinCT

Super Moderator
Schweet. Well done just Bob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts