Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this jacket up from Suzuki and I must say that I love it. Seems to be built very well and I sure think its purdy. :shades: Just thought id share in case anyone was wondering about getting one.

·
Registered
413 Posts
:?
Just picked this jacket up from Suzuki and I must say that I love it. Seems to be built very well and I sure think its purdy. :shades: Just thought id share in case anyone was wondering about getting one.

Pictures

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Am I the only one still not seeing a picture of this jacket on here?

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
The reflective strips will be great at night - nice coverage.

I don't think that's a tear DC - I think it's a tag.

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Am I the only one still not seeing a picture of this jacket on here?
I'm missing something here ............ like, maybe the picture?

How 'bout a repost of the pic then?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys. I reached my ten picture limit. I replaced the jacket pictures a while ago. I would repost them but I just cant find them at the moment. Why the picture limit versus a size limit? Each pic I put up was only a few K.

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
DC, I see everyone elses pics when they post, but it appears that maybe he "reached his limit", and deleted it?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
20,481 Posts
have to read between the lines...he just joined in march...still in the bait and switch mode...bait him with access to this wonderful forum and then force him into a better membership plan, preferably the gold club status by limiting what he can do and can't do... of course if he goes on a group ride and buys everyone lunch...no telling what could happen...like I said... won't see it in the forum by-laws but its there... right under the clause one agrees to when they join this site...the one about keeping a fresh pot of coffee on....funny how no one ever sees that one or remembers agreeing to it...one of those hmmmmmmmmm things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts