Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put new bars on, and they are awesome!!! :applause:
They are the Highway Hawk extreme bars. They are nice and beefy at just over an inch and a quarter, tapering down at the control ends!
The pullback is better, and the height is a perfect fit to go with the height of the Corbin Young Guns!
The width of them makes them feel like old beach bars...I'd recommend to anyone looking to change bars! And reasonably priced too! :p
A bit tough to find though! Not alot of folks handling Highway Hawk bars!
They do NOT grind down their welds, they just chrome over them, but it give the bars a cool look!

***I also chromed the bottom of the gas tank and SCRUBBED my WWW tires.....you probably cant see in the pics though..the tank just didnt look finished there, but the chrome molding really helps "finish" it I think!

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Even though I am fan of apes handlebars its always pleasant to see other people's pearl whites. Great looking!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Nice! I have a set of Barons Nostalgias coming to me soon!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Kinda look like horns on a bull....look really good tho. :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
very classy looking bike. I like the understated mods that you have done to make the bike look lower and more streamlined...very cool. I was going to check out those bars for my ride but due to my arm length, or lack there of, I kept the original bars and got Barron risers to pull them back.
Do you know what the pull back is on them compared to the stockers??

·
Registered
166 Posts
now its my turn,once again to look at this bike.it makes me sick to look at this bike,tripod.now you go and put on some good looking bars,too.whats next?please warn me.man,that bike looks sweet,and yet you still continue to add on and not over do it.i really like the combination!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Really great looking bars. Flows well with the bike, Good job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts