Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my bike is a 2016 c90 boss.. bought it in '17 and shortly after "bought my wife" a z1000 (its mine lol)
so the c90 became kind of the commuter bike I rode to work or put her on the back of..
well I've replaced the exhaust and added some cheap bags, but other than that it's all stock. the things I wanna do is get some higher bars, whether it be apes or the dyna style t-bars. having trouble finding cables for this.
I also wanna lower it a bit. I dont need it for comfort. I just feel like that year sits up too high aesthetically..
lastly, the cluster on the rear fender is ugly. I would love to clean that up, but there just isnt a market for parts out there.. so idk, 3d print what I want?.. lol

·
Registered
19,427 Posts
Sadly, there is very little aftermarket support for the C90. You are stuck with the cluster as-is and any changes to the cables will have to be custom fabricated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There MUST be a source for parts!..Maybe on the other side of the pond?? Drove Harleys for years so I am used to tons of stuff being available at every turn!
I see some folks modding c50t parts...wonder how many parts may compatible?? Good luck searching...let us know if you find something good!
Ride safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts