Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, If i'm gonna own a bike, i'm gonna need to know what the hell I am talking about. I hope I can learn a lot from this forum and from people who have owned this bike before me! I love that this is a thing! By the way, I am used to balling my bike a boulevard, do the superfans call it a volusia or can i continue calling it a boulevard without getting chastised?
Thanks All
Gene Iserman

2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T Boss

·
Super Moderator
23,791 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

The Volusia was the predecessor of the Boulevard. It is carbureted, and the last year it was made was 2004, I believe. You're right to call it a Boulevard, although some will refer to it as a Bully and the Volusia as a Vol.

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)
The Volusia is the carb'ed predecessor of the C50.
This group will help ya when it can with the C90, but you can learn lots of non-motorcycling stuff here too.....good or bad ? You decide :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I call mine "Black Beauty". When called to be more specific, I call it a Boulevard C50. But really, unless you're looking for specific parts any of the "family" names they've had will do. We'll know what you're talking about! :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
19,653 Posts
welcome to the family here....fell free to call it whatever you like...more important your duties as a newbie here require coffee pot duty for 30 days...if the pots found empty, you go on probation...you don't want to go on probation...would be nice if you leave a banana by the coffee pot...enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
19,653 Posts
Well, If i'm gonna own a bike, i'm gonna need to know what the hell I am talking about. ]

not really...I've owned my ride for 15 years now and still know nothing...pretty much need to know how to stir the pot, refrain from asking oil questions... and post a picture of a sexy gal once in a while...and stay away from Beezer...he's sorta the Black Sheep of the Family here.

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Or a pic of a sexy guy !!
and Beezer's a good egg, just watch where ya walk with him ;)

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I was gonna say something about you balling your bike, but I'll just keep it to myself. ;)

·
Super Moderator
56,242 Posts
I see Dennis stopped posting in this thread. I wonder if he's making up for lost time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts