Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
They're growing up so fast!
Why has no one come up with an injection to keep them this size???

·
Super Moderator
56,244 Posts
They should also figure out a spray to put on your lawn so it only grows to a certain height then you don't have to mow it

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
We are now taking deposits on these pups if anyone is interested.
We have seen these guys fetch $1500 or better across the country, with others who have paid much less attention to breeding, lineage and temperament going for much cheaper.
We are asking $1200 for these boys, but I'll give a $200 break for members here.
$350 will hold the pup of your choice.
We estimate them ready to go in about 2 weeks.
They will be wormed, and up to date on their vaccinations, as well as certified healthy by our vet.
They will also come with a pedigree listing their heritage. (There are some champs in their lines)

These boys are almost potty trained already, and know how to use a doggie door.

Although we can't see crating a pup and dropping him off at an airport to be cared for by anyone but us or you, we are open to do some traveling to deliver or meet up partway.

PM to discuss any questions you may have, or to make arrangements.
Thanks,

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
bbqjoe: If I was living full time out in AZ, I'd definitely be a customer. Our little Yorkie is getting old and we know our time with her is limited and want to get another dog before she goes to that big green lawn in the sky. I was hoping to get a job out there sooner than later and pick up another dog for me to enjoy and have all trained and house broken when Linda comes out permanently.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Steve and Denise have selected Bull as their new best buddy.
They're awfully nice people, and will provide Bull with a great home and lots of room to play.
Three pups left still looking for their new homes.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Bull found his forever home, and his new name is Diamond Duffy!
Quincy, Oreo, and Benny are still looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think bull was a better name than diamond duffy

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I wonder how Bull feels about being put in the witness protection plan with a new home and a new identity.
His new owner contacted me just the other day.
She says he's happy, adjusting well, and being treated like a king.:smile2:

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
We met a nice retired couple that came up from the Scottsdale area today. David and Tina.
They pretty much had their hearts set on Benny, but when they got here, they couldn't decide between Benny and Oreo.
So to make matters simple, they decided they needed them both!
The hardest part about raising pups, is watching them grow up together, then sending them on their separate ways to never see each other again. (A purely human thing right?)

These two brothers will get to be together, and be smothered in love by some folks who are so happy to have found their new best friends.

1 little boy left.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well this about wraps up this chapter.
Quincy found his new home tonight with Steve and Lisa.
Another awesome couple who will provide massive attention and love to the little guy.
He's going to be a well traveled dog.
They spend part of the year in AZ, and the rest of the year in Alaska, where daddy works heavy equipment in the mines.

So that just leaves the sweetest of the whole bunch, Bella, who'll be staying with us.
Many pics of her yet to come.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 69 Posts