Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother missed a curve and flew about 60 feet landing in the woods.
Ribs probably broken, possible spinal injuries also, probably internal injuries.
Bike totaled for sure, please say a prayer for him.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Didn't he just start riding this season?

Prayers on his way.

Spot targeting, instead of looking where you want to go in a curve is very dangerous.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear this. In my prayers. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Rick,

Hope he's ok!! Prayers on the way!

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Prayer's and good Karma for your Bother, sorry to hear this , hope things go good for him.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I just got back from the hospital. Rob has been transfered to another hospital for more tests. He is stable and talking but is in a lot of pain. He may have some broken ribs and a broken shoulder, but right now they know he has a bruised kidney and some bleeding on his brain. That is what they will be concentrating on for the next few hours. He was wearing a helmet and did not have any visible head injuries, so all we can do right now is pray and hope for some good news. They are checking other areas for possible internal bleeding. He was trying to navigate a curve when it all happened, He doesn't recall anything but from the condition of the bike it appears that it flipped end over end and threw Rob off in the process. Rick was riding in front of him at about 35 mph but did not see it happen. Just keep praying and we will post news as we get it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I haven't posted here in months, but I had to log in to send prayers and good Karma to Rob and his Family.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts