Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanyed to say hi from knox tennessee, i have a 07 c50 with 912 miles and have already began the mods! walmart lights on forks,running light below tailight,debaffled exhaust,and today the mustang seat.will let you know how it feels after riding,initial reaction is great!!have gotten great info from this site thanks to all. :D

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
welcome first time poster! now lets see some pictures!

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Administrator
54,233 Posts
Welcome from the lower west side! :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
welcome from central florida

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Alberta.

At the risk of going off-topic, I would like to ask Boxwrench how he likes his baby Bergman. Is it difficult to shift from the cruiser to the scooter and back again? How do you decide what to ride?

Ian

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Welcome Aboard From Fredericksburg VA! 8) This is only the start of things to come! prepare to be broke! :moneyeyes: :lol:

Ian - at the risk of further hijacking the already hijacked thread... you could just hit the "PM" button & send him a question in private :wink:

just sayin' 8)

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Ian said:
Welcome from Alberta.

At the risk of going off-topic, I would like to ask Boxwrench how he likes his baby Bergman. Is it difficult to shift from the cruiser to the scooter and back again? How do you decide what to ride?

Ian
PM sent.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome for South Western PA

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome from Oak Ridge, Tennessee!

Pics please!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Re: here are my pics

blackEDout said:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/billsbucket_photos/picmc07.jpghttp://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/billsbucket_photos/picmc06.jpg
think you need to work some more on that . not working way you want.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Re: here are my pics

blackEDout said:
Had some extra code in the first pic as well as needing to separate each pic code & left out the [/img] at the end after each "jpg"

hope it helped...
8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts