Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Mustang touring seats, (these are over £500 new, in the UK).
Make me an offer.
I am in the UK. Not looked into mailing to the USA, hoping for interest from a UK member at the moment.
DSCF0575.JPG

20200811_112338.jpg
20200811_113431.jpg
20200811_111909.jpg
20200811_112120.jpg

·
Super Moderator
22,655 Posts
kinda curious...what are you replacing the seat with?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the stock seat.
I don't tour or ride very far at the moment, for various reasons, my wife can't come with me on the bike anymore, hence the single seat look.
It just doesn't get used.
Would be nice for someone to enjoy it, and make a bit of cash for me at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
22,655 Posts
have you ridden on the stock seat much?.....if not...may want to hold onto the mustang just in case...I purchased the 3 piece set up when I bought my 04 and only installed the riders seat... would install/use the back seat when going away and needed something to put my traveling bag on secured w/a hooker. Wife at that time didn't ride either.

·
Registered
21,722 Posts
Can't believe DC admitted he took a hooker to hold his stuff. No wonder Barb now rides with him.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
22,655 Posts
heard you had your own corner there....

·
Super Moderator
22,655 Posts
Can't believe DC admitted he took a hooker to hold his stuff. No wonder Barb now rides with him.
mans gotta dow whatever it takes sometimes to get his wife on the back seat...now lets let this guy try to sell his seat already.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys .. Haha ...
I'm not adverse to sending it to the USA, but I'm wondering how much of a pain that would be.
Could be easy for all I know ... Just not looked into it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts