Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale. Your butt and back will thank you. $350 you pay shipping. Orlando, FL Excellent condition. Just some surface rust on the hardware, don't really notice it. Rider with removable backrest and passenger pillion (2-up). According to Mustang website, fits Suzuki Boulevard C50 '05-'08, Boulevard C50T '05-'08, VL800 Volusia '01-'04

Attachments

·
Registered
19,693 Posts
That is for the VL800 (Volusia, pre 2009 C50). It will not fit the M50 (VZ800)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Love my Mustang seat (bought here). Added a gel pad and my butt has been smilin' ever since.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have had Mustang seats before and they are great. The issue in Canada is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ They are very expensive to get a Mustang seat here. I am considering seeing if I can find someone local to just re-do my seat.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have had Mustang seats before and they are great. The issue in Canada is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ They are very expensive to get a Mustang seat here. I am considering seeing if I can find someone local to just re-do my seat.
Look at Ultimate seats. They are based in Canada, and are very comfortable. Price is similar to Mustang.

·
Registered
28 Posts
For sale. Your butt and back will thank you. $350 you pay shipping. Orlando, FL Excellent condition. Just some surface rust on the hardware, don't really notice it. Rider with removable backrest and passenger pillion (2-up). According to Mustang website, fits Suzuki Boulevard C50 '05-'08, Boulevard C50T '05-'08, VL800 Volusia '01-'04

Do you know if these would fit a '91 Intruder 750?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Without major modifying the C50 seat won't fit a VS750. The first problem would be the C50 is a two piece seat. The intruder VS750 is a one piece seat

Not to commandeer the original post, but I have a mustang #75285, which I had on a previous bike (VS800). Per the mustang site it is coreect for a VS750. I've been meaning to list for sale if you're interested.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Without major modifying the C50 seat won't fit a VS750. The first problem would be the C50 is a two piece seat. The intruder VS750 is a one piece seat

Not to commandeer the original post, but I have a mustang #75285, which I had on a previous bike (VS800). Per the mustang site it is coreect for a VS750. I've been meaning to list for sale if you're interested.

Thanks for the info, I'm new and can't send messages yet so could you send me one with more details?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts