Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD **Well, never thought I'd do it ,I loved my 2005 C50T Boulevard but I bought a Harley Fat Boy ! Still don't know if I did the right thing ,time will tell.

BUT, I have a very nice Mustang seat & passenger seat with mounting bolt all in very nice condition Part #75811 .

From the Mustang seat web site ,
Suzuki 800 Volusia 2001-2004 & C50 & C50T 2005-2008 Wide Original Two-Piece
Mustang’s popular touring seat features several design improvements over the stock seat. The 16” wide deeply pocketed driver bucket sits you at the ideal cruising angle. The driver’s back is well supported by the nose of the passenger seat that extends forward to create a full 6.5” high backrest. The entire 12” width of the comfortable passenger seat is fully supported by Mustang’s unique internal steel support wings--no sagging on the edges, no more passenger complaints. Will not work with trike conversion.
Sold new ;
Part Number: 75811
Price: $499.99
Front Width: 16"
Rear Width: 12"

I always kept my bike in a garage, with my restored 1950 Chevy sedan So they were both well cared for .

If you haven't read the reviews on the Mustang seat on the Suzuki Boulevard I'll tell you - It's the greatest improvement you can make !! A world of difference.

Seats are for sale, $300 includes shipping - $300 plus FREE SHIPPING
Thanks guys

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
You might say what year your C50 was. The seats for 09 and up are slightly different than for Volusia - 08 C50 save someone trying to figure out part #s!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry you didn't see that I listed the part number . I now have added additional information from the Mustang seat web site .

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Yes I saw you had the part # but someone interested would have had to go to Mustang or a site to reference the number. You now have saved them that step and made a possible sale easier :)

The first car I remember my parents having was a 50 Chev. It was a 2 door and had to flip the seat so us kids could get in the back. Dad was busy a couple times a year using screen and bondo to fix the holes in the fenders. Painted it in the driveway one time with a roller!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts