Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....I I am a newbie here and I don't really know much about these bikes but I love my 05 c50t. I don't care for the way my mustang seat sets me forward on the bike a little too much so I am thinking of selling it. It is a perfect seat and includes all the bolts and the rear set as well. This is a picture of the bike with it all on it; I have no idea what to ask for this thing so if you are interested you can make me offers. I am in WV. @ 26105 zip so we can calculate shipping based on that zip and yours. I appreciate your honesty and I trust the offers won't be insulting because I do know these are very expensive seats new so keep that in mind :) P.s. the back rest / luggage rack combo is also for sale.. make me a offer on the whole thing or just the seat or just the backrest rack if you like.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
What seat are you going to put on the bike after you sell the a Mustang?

·
Super Moderator
26,210 Posts
looks like you got the 2 piece...somewhere in the 3's would seem fair. Gotta figure one can get a new 2 piece for under 5...go back a few threads in the swap section and see what others felt was a fair asking price when they sold theirs. You shouldn't have any problem selling yours. Good luck with whatever you end up with...hope it works out.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am actually working on a deal right now with someone on the luggage rack but the backrest is still available. One of the bolts is missing but I ordered new bolts for it so it will be complete when I sell it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The luggage rack is sold for sure but I would take $100 for the backrest because it is used and I would include the shipping for that price. It is in great shape with a few little flaws from age on the inner sides of the mounting brackets. Like I said, one of the side mounting bolts is gone on the sissy bar where it bolts to the mounts but I ordered new bolts and will install them when they get here next week. I can send you some close up pics in your PM if you are interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.