Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the last Mustang on planet COVID, hoping its not somehow the wrong one since its sold out everywhere else. It's the right part number according to Mustang's site, but they are on a 6-8 week backorder.

You guys told me that would be one of the first upgrades, my spine/arse agrees.

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts
no brainer...nothing worse than buying something you're limited to riding cause of discomfort...especially when one can improve on the problem...enjoy the seat when you get it and keep in mind, it may require a small break in period,,,have had a few here regret buying the seat before realizing this...ride safe....btw...did you check out ebay of the board here to see if someone was selling one to fit your mc?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd been looking for a couple weeks on facebook marketplace, ebay, craigslist with no luck. I did see someone selling one about a week after I had the bike but I was still in the spending shock mode. Starting from scratch had to buy the helmet, jacket, sena (lol), gloves, and a bike cover. Wife is about to file papers I think :)

My next thing is a windshield, but been dealing with it better now I know how bad it can get.

·
Super Moderator
59,338 Posts
How about Tony Lukes for the Roast Pork Italiano? From what I hear the cheesesteaks are for tourists but the roast pork with Broccoli rabe and sharp provalone is the local favorite. I really like stopping at Trio's Deli on McDade by 476 when I'm passing through for the roast pork.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about Tony Lukes for the Roast Pork Italiano? From what I hear the cheesesteaks are for tourists but the roast pork with Broccoli rabe and sharp provalone is the local favorite. I really like stopping at Trio's Deli on McDade by 476 when I'm passing through for the roast pork.
Sounds awesome, I grew up in south west philly, so used to hang in delco a lot. I like roast pork, but for some reason I've only had it a few times. I liked Nick's roast beef, there used to be one in delco but the original is in south philly.

·
Super Moderator
4,455 Posts
I'm partial to the Schmitter at McNallys in Chestnut hill...double meat please!!

Reactions: phillychuck
1 - 10 of 10 Posts