Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Mustang Wide Touring Seat. 3pc.studded set, includes the driver's backrest and mounting hardware. fits 2001-2004 Volusia and 2005-2007 Boulevard C50.
This seat has been customized by Mean City Cycles, to give an additional 1 ½’ of room between the tank and the back of the saddle. This eliminates the crowded feeling that some people complain about.
In great condition. No tears, wearing or fading.
If only I could use it on my new Vic. Cross Roads.
$375.00 shipped to lower 48 states.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump!

New Lower Price!

Lower Price!

Great Christmas Present for yourself.

Mustang Wide Touring Seat. 3pc.studded set, includes the backrest and mounting hardware. fits 2001-2004 Volusia and 2005-2007 Boulevard C50.
This seat has been customized by Mean City Cycles, to give an additional 1 ½’ of room between the tank and the back of the saddle. This eliminates the crowded feeling that some people complain about.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:moneyeyes::moneyeyes::moneyeyes: To all this is a GREAT price..........
The only problem with having owned this seat is I now know how comfortable a motorcycle seat can be and I am having a devil of a time getting the seat on my, (new to me motorcycle), to be as comfortable.:crying:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
If you have an 09 or newer you can modify the mounting bracket. Just saying.
bump

Reactions: Rich H

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD!

Mustang Wide Touring Seat. 3pc.studded set, includes the driver's backrest and mounting hardware. fits 2001-2004 Volusia and 2005-2007 Boulevard C50.
The seat has been sold,

Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.