Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys n Gals So who is going to the Big Bike show at the International center Jan 3.4.5????
Its always fun to have a group going... George, Dave, Lois, Steve, Deep, Adriano- You all goin?.. Can we arrange a meet n greet?.
Who's in?...
Cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think so... So u guys still want me around.. I mean im not a V twin guy anymore.. Hmmm well A V4 I suppose is 2 V twins... so maybe im OK?... LOL...

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looking forward to it.
Friday is a good for me. Only work a four day week, Fridays off.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
You all enjoy the show.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya im more likely shooting for Saturday or Sunday.. Maybe Saturday first thing??
Friday I have an engagement already

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm going to have to play it by ear. I know for sure that Saturday is out unless we go first thing. Cousins from Dover may be coming up to go with us to the show on Sunday.

At this point, I can't commit. Sorry.

Lois

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
763 Posts
Oh my, just found out that I am playing piano for a friend's funeral in Port Rowan on Friday so I guess I know for sure now that I'll only be able to go on Sunday.

Lois

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm gonna go but I'll probably just fit it into my weekend and go on my own, either early Sunday or Friday evening. I find it easier that way.

If there's a particular meet-up time/place and I'm there, I'd be more than happy to come say "Hello".

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Georgy... what time? Donno how long i can hobble around with the bum leg.. but Friday earlyish is my pkan

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well guys n Dolls.. doesn't look like I can make the show- My Knee is just too bad- even with my brace I can't walk too far! Waiting on the MRI on Thursday to see what the heck I did to it... I am saying my prayers that I can get it fixed so I can get back on my bike come spring!!!! Cheers all!

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I just got back from Flordia & the Carribbean ............ was actually hoping to make it on Sunday but I unfortunately am going to have to pass on trying to get there tomorrow morning :(

I love this show, but I'll now have to look forward to the Spring one :(

Hope you guys all get there (or "got" there, and enjoyed it)
(I know John B got there cause he messaged me about a new helmet he picked up!)

Oh well, at least I can say it was HOT & HUMID a few days ago. Now I can look forward to the 15-25cms of snow forecast for tomorrow!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I was there this afternoon
Nice and packed, but room to walk around. Love to hear those magic words of "you'll never find a better deal anywhere else!"

Lots of fun.... have loved the snow, and would love to have a snow day tomorrow..
And then I'm more than ready for spring. It's too cold to sit on my bike in that cold garage to go "vroom vroom." If like to take her out for a real ride.

Lois

1 - 20 of 31 Posts