Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having issues with the motorcycle.com app when connecting to VR? I'm able to connect fine to other forums in the app, but not this one.

I get "Failed to connect to forum. Please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists". It's been this way since last night. Android OS btw

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
I'm not having an issue on my end. what version of the app are you using? Apple or android? paid or free? if you have the paid app you might need to upgrade it to the latest version. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well. it should resolve the issue for you.

cheers,

- dm, community support

**Motorcycle.com**

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, just saw this reply. I'm using Android, and tried updating this version but there was no update available in the play store. The problem seems to have corrected itself now tho, no worries.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
1,220 Posts
Sorry, just saw this reply. I'm using Android, and tried updating this version but there was no update available in the play store. The problem seems to have corrected itself now tho, no worries.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If it happens again, try to uninstall the app and then re-installing it back from the Android Play Store.

Regards,

MD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts