Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
The Cma has a chapter in Ann Arbor, The Iron Saints. You can go to CMA.ORG for contact information. Go to find a chapter. There may be one closer to you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The Cma has a chapter in Ann Arbor, The Iron Saints. You can go to CMA.ORG for contact information. Go to find a chapter. There may be one closer to you.
were you trying for Christian Motorcyclists Association | CMA USA

okay that was pretty cool. i had only pasted the web address and when i posted the site automatically wrapped it up in url tags and gave it the title. never seen that before. was that a custom mod to the board? i know probably not the right place to ask this.

·
Administrator
16,467 Posts
Make sure you understand the difference between a "Motorcycle Club" and a "Riding Club"

Reactions: Billy4858

·
Administrator
29,710 Posts
Yes, i was about to say there is no shortage of motorcycle clubs in the area. The iron Coffins still roll out of ann arbor and the detroit area council of clubs recognizes 30 clubs, with some familiar names like the Devils Disciples. The most notorious local club in the US, the Highwaymen, are so mischevious the Detroit council wont recognize. So many big clubs the hells Angels, mongols and outlaws do not try opening chapters. Clubhouses burn down... A lot.

I think you're probably looking for riding clubs, the CMA is a good one.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: Billy4858

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out, I assumed that he was looking for a riding club, as he was posting on a forum dedicated to a Japanese motorcycle. I know, I know any time you assume you make an as of you and me. I remember as a teenager there would be 1 of the major clubs and one or two affiliate clubs. Last time I went to a major event 3 major and several affiliated clubs were there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts