Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, having fancied a Goose for many years I decided to go and have a look at the new model today. Had a sit and a looooong look at it. May take it for a ride one day (the dealer made the offer) in the near future.

My verdict? The best looking motorcycle that I have ever seen.:wayhappy: Feels way nice to sit on in static position. Very balanced and superb seating position for me. Not cheap and bound to drop a bundle as soon as I rode it out the showroom, but, oh, I am in love. In metallic white it looks stunning.

2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Revealed in Touring Guise » Motorcycle.com News

Happy to be told that I am being stupid, but sometimes you just feel that way.:biglaugh:

Coops.

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
beautiful bike. I’ve actually seen it in person and could not take my eyes off of it. Did you get one??

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but counting the pennies severely in my mind I can tell you.

Coops.

·
Premium Member
9,118 Posts
Seen a few of them around here, always in black. Fact is "Woodwelder" and I helped pick one up from a local dealer for a friend of his a couple years ago.
They are a very nice looking bike.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
I've never seen one but it sure is a nice looking bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Very nice bikes. Love to see one during the Timonium bike show this winter. NICE

·
Registered
273 Posts
No, but counting the pennies severely in my mind I can tell you.

Coops.
Go for it Sir! It surely is a gorgeous bike and I would get one if I could (it´s in my "Dream Bikes" list)...

You only have this existence once!

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
The guzzi is just plain beautiful. Always been one of my favorites.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.