Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
Go to their Web Site and email them. I didn't really see any for the C50 but they said they had them and they were ready to ship. If I remember right they said the cost was over $500. Lost the email so I couldn't tell you for sure but I bet they have them, just ask.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
That must be the the most expensive tubing ever made. There can't be more than 4 ft of pipe for both of them. That's like 10 bucks a foot :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Closer to $600
Beautiful pipes but ear bleeding loud and Wayyyyy overpriced!!


sandcast69
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,910 Posts
jpaige said:
That must be the the most expensive tubing ever made. There can't be more than 4 ft of pipe for both of them. That's like 10 bucks a foot :shock:
4 feet...... 10 bucks a foot thats 40 bucks....not a bad price. :D

Sorry man I know what you meant they are a lot of money. They are like most motorcycle stuff......not for everyone and those who really want them don't care if they are 150 bucks a foot, they just want them. So they buy them and never give it a second thought. If you ever have to give a second thought to how much you spent on something chances are you spent too much on it.

CG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
Ah Crap. I meant 10 bucks an inch :roll:

4*12=48*10=$480 (close enough)


Hell, if I charged 10 bucks for every inch of my.... nevermind, this can't possible go anywhere respectable 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
M50/C50 compatablity

I work for one of those "stealers" and I've cross referenced the exhaust system numbers for both the c50 and the m50. If the pipes fit on a volusia, they fit on a c50, and fit they work on a c50 they work on a m50.

I have a m50 with Vance and Hines Cruizers, plus the Metzler tire upgrade. I now have a ME880 Marathon 200 series on the rear. Give 'er a try.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,125 Posts
Re: M50/C50 compatablity

HotRodLive said:
I work for one of those "stealers" and I've cross referenced the exhaust system numbers for both the c50 and the m50. If the pipes fit on a volusia, they fit on a c50, and fit they work on a c50 they work on a m50.
Sounds good, now lets see some pics! :D

I have a m50 with Vance and Hines Cruizers, plus the Metzler tire upgrade. I now have a ME880 Marathon 200 series on the rear. Give 'er a try.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,762 Posts
jpaige said:
Ah Crap. I meant 10 bucks an inch :roll:

4*12=48*10=$480 (close enough)


Hell, if I charged 10 bucks for every inch of my.... nevermind, this can't possible go anywhere respectable 8)
just as long as she doesn't hand you ten dollars, then ask for her CHANGE back.. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,071 Posts
jpaige said:
Ah Crap. I meant 10 bucks an inch :roll:

4*12=48*10=$480 (close enough)


Hell, if I charged 10 bucks for every inch of my.... nevermind, this can't possible go anywhere respectable 8)
Sorry, I don't have any change...can't break a ten for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,109 Posts
10 bucks? What, no tip? :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
unless they changed up the Volusia/Boulevard more than I had imagined they should fit just fine ... good advice to mail them and ask though ... get it in writing just in case ... and if you are one of the "shorts-wear" riders you do NOT want these pipes ... ever .... long jeans are a must!

yes ... pricey ... even by/buy the inch ...

yes ... insane-ear-bleeding-loud ...

yes ... fun-to-ride through finer neighborhoods and malls setting off every car alarm ...

yes ... yes ... yes ... love 'em ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,502 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top