·
Registered
2,649 Posts
that's what I call a happy ending.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Britches got a little big for him "huh?"

That's what flipping someone you don't know the bird will get you.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
kinda reminds me of the first time i got picked up for truancy, 'cause for some reason i thought it was okay to wave hello to a cop driving by me while standing on the corner in the middle of a school day. :roll:

i'd sure like to see the video of the 'crash', though. that sounds exactly like the subtle spin the cops might put on it if they intentionally wrecked him.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Reminds me of a incident that happened not far from where I was stationed in North Carolina in the late 70's. The TV show Dukes of Hazards was all the rage. A young local guy built himself a General Lee (The car in the show). Decided that just like in the show, the county mounties couldn't touch him. One day he decides to prove it. Pulls along side a parked deputy. Has a plan to pull just in front, light up the tires and throw gravel over the cops car and leave him in the dirt. He did just that, got just ahead of the cop. Stopped, pushed the accelerator to the floor, lighting up the tires. Throwing what ever was on the road and tire smoke on to the cops car. All that just before one of the rods pushed its way through the engine block.

A bunch of us wanted to go over to the jail just so we could point and laugh. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts