Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:shades:Just went for a test drive with my 1400 mod drive!:wayhappy: Totally different bike!! I am going to enjoy this! An added bonus was the new "Rush" exhaust. Wicked loud!(May have to put the baffles back in , for the good wife).:biglaugh:

I want to thank all of you guys who have given the great advice on the site and personally to me (there are too many to list, you know who you are) for the help in these mods. It has made a pretty cool bike into a really cool bike!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Craziest thing, I came back from my test ride. A buddy stopped by to pick up some parts I had for him, so I started showing off what I had just accomplished.........THEN........THERE IT WAS! The freakin circlip that holds the shaft to the drive! Embarrassed and a little tired, I forged ahead and completed it. The first time I re-installed the drive it slid into the u-joint fine, 2nd time took me around 30mins to hit the blasted thing. I guess it is murphys law!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got mine in the mail 2 days ago.
Can't wait to get in on.
Congats on the install.
Enjoy.
I procrastinated for a while thinking it wasn't going to be that much of a change and thought it may be a little sluggish on the take-off, but it isn't sluggish and man does it smooth the ride out nicely! Good luck with it all!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome to the drive club. I'm glad I didn't wait too long. Seems to make it a smoother ride, at least in my mind. These are some good folks on here! Always good ideas for upgrades and ways to spend my money.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts