Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
I thought I’d share a mod I just completed.
People may have different requirements so I’ll list mine fist.
• I wanted to add accessory switches and I wanted more than the two that are standard on many of the kits you can get.
• Has to be Waterproof
• I don’t really have anything I will be turning on or off while riding so putting the switches on the handlebars was NOT a requirement for me.
• I wanted it to look natural to the bike. Meaning, no extra boxes or switches in unusual places.
• I’m going to use relay switches so the switch only really needs to support 1-2 amps.

Here’s some pics of what I came up with:

Larger Pics can be found under my profile.

I bought the switches on Amazon because they’re simple, waterproof and don’t require a lot of depth behind the switch which was a big deal in fitting them.
You can get them at Amazon:
Amazon.com: Trail Tech 040-LS-B Black Push Button Light Switch: Automotive

Anyway, I like to look at other people’s solutions so I thought I put mine out there as well. Hope it's useful to someone.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great job - it looks like it came that way from the factory. And you weren't kidding, those pictures in your gallery really are bigger. :biglaugh:

BTW, do you know where I can buy just the ligh switch boot? The boot (rubber cover) for my lightbar switch is missing. I checked Amazon but no-go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts