Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Moccasin Mike's Pair Valve removal kit, so soon as this 40c weather leaves us i will start the removal process...

Reason for doing it? Purely to show of those beautiful jugs on the left side of the bike..:grin2:

A big thanks to Mike for sending the kit all the way to Australia, as even though it cost me $53 Aud, with nothing else available down under, it was money well spent!...

Anyone else on here done the Pair Valve removal? Any photos of what your scoot looks like with the can removed?..

Before photo here! After photo to come...:wayhappy:

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,870 Posts
Going back some 10 years and more, almost everyone disabled the pair valve on both the fuel injected bikes as well as the earlier carburetor VL800 bikes.
I never did that mod to My 2005 fuel injected bike, (bought new January 14, 2005), nor did I change the pipes or air filter to aftermarket.

The fact that I didn't disturb the factory fuel/air/exhaust set-up, is probably the reason that I never had running issues.
Showing off the jugs is a good enough reason (imo) to eliminate the pair valve, and if the pair system on My 2005 ever becomes a problem, I'll deal with it then.

Best of luck with the mod, Bro!

·
Super Moderator
4,310 Posts
Nice job Chuck...always looks good with Nekkid Jugs!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts