Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thanks. I use it and will need an oil change again before Expiration date. 45k miles and counting on Synthetic. Bike has 59+k miles.

·
Registered
19,499 Posts
The problem is, the list of retailers is limited. If I could find a NAPA, I could use it. But Autozone, O'Rilley's and Advance Auto Parts aren't listed.... And I am fundamentally against using Amazon for anything...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
The problem is, the list of retailers is limited. If I could find a NAPA, I could use it. But Autozone, O'Rilley's and Advance Auto Parts aren't listed.... And I am fundamentally against using Amazon for anything...
The list says "some retailers include". I don't think it's a complete list. I buy from Walmart.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, the NC tax sucks. I used to order 50% of the stuff we need for our business through them. Now I can get it cheaper locally or through other online retailers. I order very little from them now. Shame too, they had good service!

GrapeApe, do you ever get out towards Fayetteville? Maybe we could ride sometime!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
On the list is Cycle Gear...the only place on the list by me.
WalMart is already way cheaper so I guess I get the rebate just by not getting the rebate :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts