Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of going for this ride, it's supposed to be huge and the weather is supposed to be perfect. Undecided for this or our own private run. If anyone has gone on it before, how is it?

·
Registered
389 Posts
It sounds like a good ride. I know a few people planning on making the run. I would but I have to work.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'll be in Iowa for my brother's surprise birthday party or I'd consider it. Always hear good things about it. If you're not already, look into the SCRC chapter in the cities---they're a great group of guys who plan some killer rides all year.
Eric

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I've been asking around, I hear different answers from everyone. some love the big rides, some say they are total chaos and some say dangerous. Although me and the little woman ride alot, we have never been on a group ride before, only with a few friends. Is something this big a bad place to get our feet wet as far as groups go? We both love to party, but never when we are riding. Are we going to be surrounded by drunks? :?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't heard anything about it but they are calling for rain here in Wisconsin so hopefully the weather will be nicer up there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, now the weather report has changed, again, and again. Who knows what will happen. My GF lives in WI so we spend alot of time riding there also. You don't know how nice you have it with no gravel roads! Great exploring!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey, If any you guys are interested, Three of us are headed down to the BVR rally in AR.
Its a great time and your welcome to tag along.
We're leave from Thursday May 15.
We're spending the night in KC, where we are picking up another guy
and then heading down to Dog Patch (The HUB) in Arkansas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts