Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I just wanted you all to know that I just bought a MJ Drive Mod from Mickey. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, as my bike is in total customization. I can't wait....If any of you are looking to modify a C-50 T drive, I would recommend Mickey. His price was great- it included shipping and insurance. The directions were easy to follow and the part arrived quickly.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from california!
Have asked before, what is that mj drive mod??

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello everyone!

I just wanted you all to know that I just bought a MJ Drive Mod from Mickey. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, as my bike is in total customization. I can't wait....If any of you are looking to modify a C-50 T drive, I would recommend Mickey. His price was great- it included shipping and insurance. The directions were easy to follow and the part arrived quickly.

Hey tmyer,

Glad you're happy.... wait till you take your first test ride ... you'll really enjoy it the MJ Drive's new final drive ratio!!!!!

PopPop - The MJ Drive Kit replaces your stock final drive with another final drive off of a larger Suzuki. What it does for you is lower your RPM's by about 14%.

Please see my ad in the Swap Meet Section, here's the link: http://www.volusiariders.com/50-swap-meet/262162-dj-type-modded-drive-sale.html#post2360538

Mike :scoot:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Have asked before, what is that mj drive mod??
It looks just like the DJ mod except the housing is not shaved for the swing arm which I think it's better to trim the swing arm.
Also that shock bolt in the VS1400 drive housing is a bear to get out.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mickey and Motiv,
Thank you for the answers!
Ride Safe My Friends!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts