Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 07 C90T it seems it has a miss fire.. what do i need to check.. Spark plugs? Gas? what? i am rideing to work in the morning and need to figure something out.. any help would be great..

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
What was going on when this happened? On the highway? Approx speed? My friend with an '06 c50 recently had some firing issues with sputting on the highway. It turned out to be some kind of coil that needed replacement- I'm self-admittedly dumb about mechanical stuff, so I can't offer details.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Mine was a battery gone bad, had to keep the rpm's up to get home.
I hear that the regulator goes bad in C90's, this may cause a low voltage to the ignition.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Need more info. Has the bike set for a period of time? Any mods? What kind of misfire, just a sputter at speed or idle or what? Stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Yes, This is just so wrong to leave us hanging like this.:biglaugh:
True. One asks for help then??? Nothing.
Usually means a person did something (accidental) to damage their engine.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True. One asks for help then??? Nothing.
Usually means a person did something (accidental) to damage their engine.

Kinda of funny when i dont have all the time in the world to sit on the computer and tell everything.. And by the way i thought it was fixed and well the bike runs like ****.. keeps miss fireing, i go this morning to the gas station turn the bike off and it dies.. wont start.. BRAND NEW BATTERY.. Looks like my stator was never replaced.. i changed the spark plugs last night with ngk and seems like it hesties to to. It is getting picked up on friday morning and it will be getting looked at.. Pulled the plugs that were in there and they were black.. burnt.. so i am sending it to the shop..

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Kinda of funny when i dont have all the time in the world to sit on the computer and tell everything.. And by the way i thought it was fixed and well the bike runs like ****.. keeps miss fireing, i go this morning to the gas station turn the bike off and it dies.. wont start.. BRAND NEW BATTERY.. Looks like my stator was never replaced.. i changed the spark plugs last night with ngk and seems like it hesties to to. It is getting picked up on friday morning and it will be getting looked at.. Pulled the plugs that were in there and they were black.. burnt.. so i am sending it to the shop..
Thanks for the update.

Please let us know what they find. We all learn from others experiences.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts