Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, Mightydog and one of his pals is on the road right now making their way to my house over 500 miles away. I gotta tell you, this last little cold snap has got it pretty chilly, I don't know if I'd be ridding that far in the high 30's. Hopefully it will warm up as the day progresses and he won't arrive frozen.
Everybody send your prayers and karma his way for a safe journey.
I'll be posting some pics of our little get together this weekend.
Wish more of you could have made the trip, a yearly Louisiana rally sounds good to me!!!

·
Premium Member
11,856 Posts
lots of positive thoughts and karma sent for a safe arrival and return! :D

not to mention for you to get rid of that headache fletch.. :)

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MK, I think I over did it the last few days. My grass was about a foot high, even though I spread the mowing out over a few days it got the best of me.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Here he comes to save the day......

'gee thanks...now I have that freaking song stuck in my head' :evil:

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got a call from Mightydog, I think they got a late start becuse of the low temps but he is hoping to make it to Lake Charles, Louisiana tonight.
He said it is still cold enough he hasn't had to start shedding any layers of clothing yet. I hope it doesn't get too hot, I'd hate to have him show up in his boxers :shock:

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Gee Fletch.Thanks for THAT visual.

:shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
56,039 Posts
Kewl, Fletch......Have some cold ones ready & waiting! :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is turning into a mini rally :D :D
Mightydog and vinem95 (a member, but hasn't posted much) and iron_cowboy (who just joined today)
will all be at the funny farm, I mean my house Thursday.
Maybe, just maybe I'll get that stebel that has been in the closet for 2 years installed now. Anyone else willing to brave the Louisiana roads is welcome also.

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
dang, i'm still finding stuff since i got back home. :?

sorry we didn't get that horn installed! if only i knew what i was doing... i needed my internet i guess! :)

no worry about the boxers. i didn't even need a pack i don't think, since i kept on most of what i took the whole time. :lol:

schedule that rally again for next year and i'll be there! can only get bigger. ;)

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
David...your new avatar freaks me out!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Roflmao. I'm reading this thread and thinking..."Mightdog just posted a few minutes ago. He must have changed his mind about going due to the weather. :lol: I should pay more attention to dates. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts