Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Well, it just seems fine to me. It isn't like they said this sentiment is only valid if you ride an HD. It is a marketing ploy for crying out loud. No different, to me than when Chevy does their patriotic stuff.

I like the bandana's sentiment. I would regardless of my choice of bike...

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
good luck getting it..... my buddy said they were giving out a free hydration system (kinda like a camelbak) with a test ride, he went down there on friday, and they said that they werent going to start giving them out till saturday, even though the newspaper ad and TV ad said all Fri-Sat, so he was like, then, ill sae my test ride for tomorrow, and he went down there on saturday early in the morning and the same salesmen said, "sorry, we gave them all away yesterday"

WTF?

·
Registered
265 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
good luck getting it..... my buddy said they were giving out a free hydration system (kinda like a camelbak) with a test ride, he went down there on friday, and they said that they werent going to start giving them out till saturday, even though the newspaper ad and TV ad said all Fri-Sat, so he was like, then, ill sae my test ride for tomorrow, and he went down there on saturday early in the morning and the same salesmen said, "sorry, we gave them all away yesterday"

WTF?
That's funny, because according to the Buell website they're giving them away from April 15th until June 30th. I'd print off a copy of their webpage and take it in with me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got one as a present from the in-laws. Gave to me as a joke. I use it all the time though.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A friends brother-in-law owns a Harley dealership. She said she'd get me one. :D

·
Administrator
29,689 Posts
I have a friend who owns a dealer... I can get a free ride or a burger but can never get the swag of the week. I'm headin down to the Victory dealer, where they're givin out T-Shirts, Jackets, Young Girls and whiskey for test riding. Test ride a Vision and you get your own seeing eye dog.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
From one who has had a full pitcher of Kool Aid, this is stupid at best.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts