Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Memphis Shades Batwing for sale. $300 US or best offer plus shipping. I bought this new and it was painted to match my 2009 C50SEC two tone silver/grey. I ordered it with the quick release brackets. The windshield is NOT a Memphis Shades. It is poly carbonate cut down from a Harley. It measures 13" from the edge of the fairing to the tip of the windshield. I'm 5' 8" and could see over the shield. The brackets allow you to shift and tip the fairing to adjust how you might want it. I sold the C50 and bought a Roadstar. I had the fairing mounted on the Roadstar with brackets I fabricated. I traded the Roadstar for a FJR so that is the reason for the sale. I have the fairing advertised on the Roadstar site as well. I can send more pictures if you send me a pm with your email. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kvooid71toh9uyl/AAAMdrYtg1R5tmwive9Iv6L_a?dl=0
If there are Canadian riders interested, we can likely come to an agreement on cost.
Shipping to US from Canada is more costly than from State to state. If you are not in a hurry, I plan to be in the US mid Feb and may be able to arrange a state to state shipping.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've fixed the pictures link that wasn't working and dropped the price to be more in line. The one picture shows the bat wing brackets. The rigid brackets mounted on the bat wing were fabricated for the Roadstar. The quick release brackets will mount the fairing to the C50. The heavy aluminum angle that is fastened to the quick release brackets were also for the Roadstar and not needed to mount on the C50.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am interested in your fairing. I am not in a hurry so February for shipping would be great. I am new to the site so I could not find out how to Private message.... Can you reach out to me to let me know what your Best price with shipping to Kettering, OH 45429 USA

·
Super Moderator
4,280 Posts
I am interested in your fairing. I am not in a hurry so February for shipping would be great. I am new to the site so I could not find out how to Private message.... Can you reach out to me to let me know what your Best price with shipping to Kettering, OH 45429 USA
As a newbie (welcome) you must have at least ten or more post before pm'ing....so stay awhile and say hello to newcomers like yourself....Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Correction: You need to make 5 posts before you may use private messaging.

Feel free to post them on this thread if you like!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give me a couple of days to figure out how to package it so I can get a shipping quote. It would either ship from N Ohio or Western PA.
Do you have a windshield on your bike now? If you have a OEM Suzuki windshield, it will have to come off to mount the fairing. The signal lights mount to either the OEM Windshield bracket or a black metal bracket that fastens under the headlight. I'm pretty sure I have the black metal bracket if you need it. If you don't have a windshield your signals are mounted to the black metal bracket under the plastic chrome cover. No extra parts needed:smile2:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds great. I live in ohio depending on when you are traveling i may be able to meet you in person.
We will be in Grove City PA Presidents Day weekend Saturday afternoon til Monday morning. A bit far for you unless you want to join in for our Winter social. A get away shopping weekend!
Krislord usually posts it in the schedule a ride forum. He hasn't so far. This link is his post from 2016 http://www.volusiariders.com/55-schedule-ride/364714-2016-foxburg-nw-pa-winter-social.html
We used to stay at Foxburg which is a quaint place with a cozy hotel on the Allegheny with an adjacent restaurant. They don't give us the deal on the rooms that we can get in Grove City. It's a good 1/2 hr drive to the outlet mall from Foxburg for those that want to shop! The last few years we have been staying near the outlet mall or at Slippery Rock.
Rooms are $89 at the Hampton Hampton Inn and Suites Grove City, PA Hotel
Dinner is at 8 pm at Timber Creek TimberCreek Tap & Table
Our Friends we are meeting that weekend live near North East Toledo. A pretty good jaunt for you. Your gas might be more than the shipping? Still looking for a suitable box it will fit in with appropriate cushioning.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I’m interested in your fairing if the other guy backs out. I can wait til February as well. I have the same bike and color scheme ass you had...09 c50 SE 2 toned grey

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m interested in your fairing if the other guy backs out. I can wait til February as well. I have the same bike and color scheme ass you had...09 c50 SE 2 toned grey
Good to know, thanks for your interest. The paint was a very good match. It turned out the one colour is a Nissan and the other a Toyota. I think I finally found a suitable combination of boxes to sleeve together with some styrofoam to line it. Might have to scrounge a bit more foam. If they other fellow declines I will let you know. I figured there had to be some VR guys out there with some Christmas money to spend on their scoots!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I have the box figured out and foam cushioning. I just have to wrap the hardware and get it weighed so I can get the shipping cost. Should be able to do that by the weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts