·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did it break if you don't mind me asking?
I was taking everything off to go to paint shop, rear fender was last , turned a bolt to hard and it fell off the jack,,,it hit the work bench
I had a hold of it by the back. But it still hit hard enough to brake. They brake like glass ,
I was going to get it painted, but now I don't , the new will be fine

·
Registered
945 Posts
FWIW, you can repair the Memphis Shades batwing with Plasti-Fix from Urethane Supply Co. Urethane Supply Company - Plastic Repair and Plastic Welders

I bought a used batwing of Craigslist. There was a crack radiating from one of the windshield mounting holes. It requires a bit of prep work using a pencil grinder or dremel, but the repair came our perfect.

·
Registered
945 Posts
FWIW you can repair a Memphis Shades Batwing using Plasti-Fix from Urethane Supply Co. Urethane Supply Company - Plastic Repair and Plastic Welders

I bought a used batwing off craigslist that had a large crack radiating from one of the windshield mounting holes. It took a bit of prep work with a dremel, but two seasons later (including a lot of cold weather riding), the repair is holding fine.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FWIW you can repair a Memphis Shades Batwing using Plasti-Fix from Urethane Supply Co. Urethane Supply Company - Plastic Repair and Plastic Welders

I bought a used batwing off craigslist that had a large crack radiating from one of the windshield mounting holes. It took a bit of prep work with a dremel, but two seasons later (including a lot of cold weather riding), the repair is holding fine.
It shattered in small pieces Can't fix this one. It hit just right

·
Registered
212 Posts
That's a good deal. I paid $229.00 for mine at Royal Distributing. Of course, I went there and got it, so no shipping charges.

Add in the costs of the mounts and the whole thing comes out to around $500.00.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts