Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm cleaning house!

Up for grabs, a 9" Spoiler Windshield for a Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing, $50 + shipping. It will ship from zip code 44667

I bought this used, installed it for one ride, but went back to using my shorty windshield. It looks brand new; does not have any scratches or defects.

The color is smoke gray. No mounting hardware is included, but you can find what you need at any hardware store. I'll include 3 small plastic grommets that allow you to use smaller, less noticeable hardware.

Paypal preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, the windshield is embossed with part #MEP8561, which is the 9" spoiler.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. This is still available. Make a reasonable offer

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How does the spolier style compare to the regular style? How does it change the way the wind goes over? Thanks
Supposedly it raises the arc where the wind goes over the drivers head.

Whereas it was worlds better than a straight windscreen, it didn't eliminate the buffeting as I was expecting. FWIW, I'm 6'-2" and still felt helmet buffeting at highway speeds.

I'm sure if I added a set of lowers, the buffeting would have been cured, I just don't want those on my bike.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gotcha...I'm about to add a batwing on my bike and wasn't sure which windshield style to get but now I do! Thanks...I'm not a big fan of the lowers either. What size shield did you prefer most?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks imagineer....I took a look at post #4 and your fairing looks great! I cant wait to get mine ordered! I just can't decide which one to buy??? Matazu, Memphis, Tsukayu, Reckless??? It seems like the first three are about the same but the reckless I believe is wider than the rest and more expensive!...hmmm...just not sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.