Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super to work with and good service. I ordered my hypercharger from Mean Cycles. $259 with free shipping. I had called prior to ordering, to make sure it was in stock. The guy told me he had the bracket, but that the hypercharger would be in Monday, and he'd ship it out that day to receive by Wednesday. When I called back Wednesday after not receiving, I talked to Lisette. She was very apologetic, said the bracket was actually for a Volusia and they discovered prior to shipping. She had called Thunder, and the woman there told her they were in the proess of making them, they'd be done by the end of the week. But, they told her I just needed a plate and bolt to go with the bracket, and they had that. She got them to send the parts overnight to me, and sent the hypercharger and plate overnight, making sure I had everything I needed by today. Lisa was super helpful and wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Mean Cycles.

http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?BikeModelID=5620&CompanyID=0&BikeType=Cruiser&AccCategoryID=0

**edited to include website link

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I have purchased several items from Meancycles. Their prices are decent and their service is very good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I too ordered most of my stuff from them. They have a good selection for the C50 and other bikes. Site is very easy to navigate as well. I have nothing to say but positive about all 5 or 6 transactions i had with them.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Ditto on Mean Cycles. i too ordered the hypercharger from them, i think just before you did malteseYo. The guy I talked to was very easy to deal with and very helpful. It was the last complete setup he had and I got it in three days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts