Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Slow, slow, slow....kinda like molasses in winter up there. Got a new, smaller, tho no more comfortable brace, that will be my fashion accessory for the next 11 months or so. Still see the torturers, also known as physical therapists, three times a week.
Doing well enough that it's getting hard to get Dave to wait on me hand & foot, altho he's not making me push the lawnmower....yet :)
Thanks for asking Dennis :kiss2:

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Can you still get your ankles up by your ears? :?
Those days are long gone Beeze ;)
Nowadays, my ankles might as well be taped together :(

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
what you need is a chrome plated brace...11 months...you're a better person than me...still planning on the trip?
Have to wear the brace for any activity for 4 months & for more strenuous activity up to a year after that. Takes a year for the graft to heal completely. Been advised to specifically wear it when walking on uneven ground or cobblestones. So yes, still planning a week in Italy, followed by a cruise home.
Have to get a new wardrobe for the trip, brace won't fit under my skinny jeans :)

·
Super Moderator
19,665 Posts
how is it when we were young, we got hurt, we moved on...it healed... now as we age...the healing take forever and it never really seems to heal the way it should have given the time we allowed for the healing process.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts