Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Another VR member from the Woo, welcome! Kind of a crazy year to join this group as most stuff so far is getting canceled. How long you lived in Worcester? Came here to go to school in '87 and never left.
That fact often makes me feel a little like Jack:
Lol. I have lived here for four months. I like Worcester alot. Before that I lived in Leominster. Leominster is like a big shopping mall, no culture...I grew up in Lincoln, MA.

·
Super Moderator
20,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
hey Mike...hear you got some white stuff...curse of the Mayfest perhaps? How much did you get?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looks beautiful, say hi to Lori.

·
Administrator
16,309 Posts
If I would have saw that I would have rolled over in bed and told Lori to wake me up in 2021

·
Super Moderator
20,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
looks beautiful in Dec-March...not so beautiful in May....in fact...really annoying in May if I lived up there. Whats going on in Vermont with the "C" thing Mike?

·
Registered
938 Posts
If I would have saw that I would have rolled over in bed and told Lori to wake me up in 2021.
Hmmnnn...that's some disturbing imagery, Capt.
Guessing that if Michelle knew the three of you were rolling around in bed, you'd be shoveling your way back to Ludlow!

·
Registered
389 Posts
looks beautiful in Dec-March...not so beautiful in May....in fact...really annoying in May if I lived up there. Whats going on in Vermont with the "C" thing Mike?
Like every place else with a liberal state government its more and more restrictions and ordinances day after day.Lori and I are both out in the word working every day,doing what we have to stay healthy.
Snow is gone by the way. Looks like some 70 degree weather coming up this weekend. Im sure we will be riding with vlad and summer.

·
Super Moderator
20,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
tell them hi from the gang here in southern new England...where we too get snow in May....I may not be riding in Vermont this weekend but definitely be riding regardless...ride safe and have a good weekend...will miss the nighttime fireside gathering tho.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts