Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Booo, Hissss we still got to ride on one of the days. We can bring a box lunch and follow proper motorcycle procedures and stagger our steads.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
20,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
cape cod...eastern side of mass...close to Marthas Vineyard where Jaws 1 was filmed...join us and bring your bathing suit...maybe the big fella had relatives still lingering about.

·
Super Moderator
20,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
not that I remember...only other one I was a part of organizing othrer than last years MayBay...was with Carsten and Kenny...an OctVRFest Rally...you met my kids at that one...you probably just came back from one of your walks and don't remember. Howe did your trip to NY go?

·
Super Moderator
20,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
when this is all said and done...thinking of an atlantic city boardwalk get together...hopefully before the next snowfall or 2021...dinner..throw some dice...share some laughs...try to get everyone together again.

·
Super Moderator
20,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
would be different..hopefully things return to normal and we can plan some get togethers again. Have a good day ugly.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I was out riding today and went by the Rodeway Inn in Westminster. I've had my eye on this place as a MayBay possibility one day. They were open and yada, yada, they'd be happy to have us.
I see we were only about 5 rooms worth of people for Kitzhof Inn.
I am posting to see if there is any interest in salvaging MayBay 2020? I'd be open to dates but wonder if keeping the 5/15 to 5/17 is the way to go. Or would later in May work better...or should I just stay quiet and go back to pretending to Telecommute?

Verklempt Saturday Night Live GIF

·
Super Moderator
20,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
maybe use them for a get together in Sept/October...OctVRFest...I suggested we forego a spring get together as trying to plan anything at this stage is to questionable...good thought Jeff ...nice to see interest is still there to get together...maybe when things get more state border friendly, we can take a ride there and check out the area as well as the place itself.

121 - 140 of 174 Posts